語音版|上了天堂,竟然還不忘這兩樣?xùn)|西!

2016-12-15 08:54:51  每日學(xué)英語

  


A: Beer is a powerful drug.

  A:啤酒是一種讓人上癮的東西。
 

  B: So are cigarettes.

  B:香煙也是。
 

  A: Which would you prefer?

  A:你更喜歡哪個?
 

  B: What do you mean?

  B:什么意思?
 

  A: When you die and go to heaven, they will offer you beer or cigarettes.

  A:當你死了,去天堂的以后,他們會提供你啤酒或者香煙。
 

  B: I could pick only one or the other?

  B:我只能選擇一個或者另一個?
 

  A: Yes. Nothing's perfect, not even in heaven.

  A:是的,沒有什么是完美的,即使在天堂。
 

  B: Boy, that's a tough one.

  B:嘿,這真的是個艱難的選擇。
 

  A: What's so tough about it? Of course, I would pick cigarettes.

  A:很困難嗎?我會選擇香煙。
 

  B: But cigarettes taste much better when you have a cold beer.

  B:但是當香煙配著冰爽的啤酒時,會覺得更美味!
 

  A: Well, you can't have everything.

  A:好吧,但是你不會擁有一切的。
 

  B: I don't think I want to go to your heaven.

  B:我想我也不會去你的那個天堂。

本周熱門