【語音版】天堂里的東西不是你想買,想買就能買

2016-09-27 09:25:45  每日學英語

音頻點擊此處>>>
A: Beer is a powerful drug.

A: 啤酒真是夠勁,跟毒品似的。

B: So are cigarettes.

B: 煙也是。

A: Which would you prefer?

A: 你喜歡哪個?

B: What do you mean?

B:什么意思?

A: When you die and go to heaven, they will offer you beer or cigarettes.

A: 到了天堂,你會得到啤酒或者香煙。

B: I could pick only one or the other?

B:只能二選一?

A: Yes. Nothing's perfect, not even in heaven.

A: 是的,沒什么是完美的,天堂也一樣。

B: Boy, that's a tough one.

B:孩子,那真是一個艱難的選擇。

A: What's so tough about it? Of course, I would pick cigarettes.

A: 有什么難的?當然了,我選煙。

B: But cigarettes taste much better when you have a cold beer.

B:但是要是你的啤酒是涼的,還是煙抽著好。

A: Well, you can't have everything.

A: 額,你不可能什么都擁有。

B: I don't think I want to go to your heaven.

B:我想我應該不想去你描述的那種天堂。

本周熱門