【語音版】有禮貌有涵養(yǎng)的人會相聚相惜

2016-09-12 09:14:54  每日學英語

A: Excuse me.

A:抱歉,打擾一下。

B: Yes?

B:恩?

A: Are you reading this paper?

A:你在讀這張報紙嗎?

B: Oh, no. Help yourself.

B:哦,沒有,你看吧。

A: I asked because the paper is sitting next to you.

A:我問一下是因為我看到它在你邊兒上。

B: Thank you. That's polite of you to ask.

B: 謝謝,你真有禮貌。

A: Some people would just pick it up.

A:有的人直接就拿走了。

B: Yes, I know. Some people are rude.

B:是啊,有的人就是很不講禮貌。

A: I always try to be polite.

A:我一直告訴自己要講禮貌。

B: So do I.

B:我也是。

A: The world needs more polite people like us.

A:世界需要更多像我們這樣講禮貌的人。

B: I agree 100 percent.

B:百分之百贊成。

本周熱門