別再羨慕別人的“孔雀式”了,趕緊練起來吧!

2016-07-04 09:04:16  每日學英語

音頻點擊此處>>>
A: "Steve. Is that you?"

A:Steve, 是你嗎?

B: "Yeah. What's going on?"

B: 是啊, 怎么了?

A: "Not much. What a surprise to see you here."

A:沒事。在這兒看見你,有點驚訝。

B: "Yeah. It's been a couple of months since I saw you."

B: 恩,我好幾個月沒見你了。

A: "What have you been up to?"

A:你怎么樣?

B: "I just started working out."

B: 我開始鍛煉了。

A: "Really? Where do you work out at?"

A: 真的嗎?你在哪兒鍛煉?

B: "I joined the Samsung Health Club last month."

B: 上個月,我參加了三星健身俱樂部。

A: "What do you mostly do during your workout?"

A:你主要做哪些鍛煉?

B: "I concentrate mostly on my legs, chest, arms and stomach."

B: 主要鍛煉我的腿,胸部,胳膊和腹部。

A: "I should start exercising more."

A:我得多鍛煉了。

B: "It's hard work while exercising, but it is a great feeling when I get done."

B: 鍛煉確實挺累的,可是鍛煉完了,我就感覺活力四射。

A: "I have a running machine at home. I used to use it, but I already got sick of it."

A:我家里有一臺跑步機。我跑過步,可是我已經(jīng)厭倦了。

B: "Exercising at home is hard. The environment is not suited for exercising."

B: 在家鍛煉很難堅持。 家里的氛圍不適合鍛煉。

A: "If I want to exercise, I will need to join a gym."

A:我要是想鍛煉,就得去體育館。

B: "I have a couple of guest passes. You want to check out my health club."

B: 我有很多貴賓卡,你可以到我健身的俱樂部看看。

A: "That's a good idea. Let's go over the weekend."

A:好主意,周末再說吧。

B: "Great. I'll call you Saturday morning."

B: 好,我周六早上給你打電話。

A: "Aright. I'll talk to you later."

A:好,到時候聊。

B: "Ok. Bye."

B: 好,再見。

本周熱門