這樣減肥真的可以嗎?表懷疑(附音頻)

2016-05-30 09:12:00  每日學英語

點擊此處有音頻>>>

Dan :Wow, I'm really getting fat.

丹:天,我真的長胖了。

Melissa :You don't look fat.

瑪麗莎:看起來一點也不胖。

Dan :Yes, but I am. I've gained 10 pounds in the last two months. Look at my stomach.

丹:看起來不胖,可是我確實是胖啊。兩個月,我長了10磅,看看我的肚子(胃)。

Melissa :How much do you weigh?

瑪麗莎:你多重?

Dan :I think about 170 pounds.

丹:得170磅吧。

Melissa :What kind of foods do you eat?

瑪麗莎:都吃什么?

Dan :I usually have pasta for dinner. Sometimes I get take-out or fast food if I don't have enough time to cook.

丹:平常晚飯吃意大利通心粉,沒時間做飯的時候,我就吃點打包的快餐。

Melissa :I was reading a diet book the other day. It said that if you eat meat and nothing else, you'll lose weight quickly.

瑪麗莎:我?guī)滋烨?,看了一本關(guān)于飲食的書,上面說,如果你只吃肉,別的都不吃,很快就能減肥。

Dan :Wow, does that work?

丹:哇,真的管用嗎?

Melissa :I don't know, but someone told me they tried it and lost 20 pounds.

瑪麗莎:不知道,但是有人告訴我說他們試過了,減了20磅。

Dan :That sounds good, but I'm not sure how long I could do that.

丹:不錯哎,可是我不知道我能堅持多久。

Melissa :I know, once you start eating vegetables and bread again you'llprobably start gaining weight.

瑪麗莎:我知道,只要你一開始吃蔬菜和面包,你的體重可能就會增加。

Dan :Well, I think I'm going to try it anyway. Who's the author?

丹:好,不管怎么說,我想我得試試。作者是誰?

Melissa :I can't remember. It's not that popular anymore. When I get home I'll check and give you a call.

瑪麗莎:不記得了,有點過氣了,我回家看看,然后打電話告訴你。

本周熱門