Thank you. So I see no Max. She still out sick?
謝謝。麥克斯沒來啊。她還病著呢
It's her first night back. She should be here any minute.
她今晚剛回來上班。她馬上就會到了
Did you wanna order something or wait for your boyfriend?
你想點餐嗎,還是等你男人呢
Oh, see, this is sad story.
我跟他悲劇收場了
Uh, he broke off with me to date other woman. And she had penis.
他跟我分手,找別的"女人"去了。那女人有雞雞呢
Yeah, I can't compete with that.
我哪贏得過"帶把"的女人啊
Hi, Earl.
你好嗎,厄爾
There she is, my long lost love. How you feeling, Max?
我失散已久的愛終于回來了。你身子怎么樣了,麥克斯
I'm pretty good. Hey, bubby.
病好得差不多了。你好啊,嬤嬤
I brought you some chicken soup for taking care of me the last couple days.
我給你帶了些雞湯,感謝你近幾日的照顧
I enjoyed being your bubby. I guess you were wrong, Max.
我很喜歡當你"嬤嬤"的感覺。我想你錯了,麥克斯
You and I do have family--each other.
你和我還有家,我們就是彼此的家人
We're not family until we have to testify against each other in a manslaughter trial.
沒上過法院,互相指控對方是殺人兇手前,我們當不了真正的家人
Here, eat this. I don't want you to catch what I just had.
來,吃吧。我不想你染上我的病
Not gonna happen, Max. I took your advice.
不可能的,麥克斯。我聽了你的話
I manned up. I stared germs in the face.
硬起。跟病魔單挑
That's right, when you got sick, I got balls. Booyah!
沒錯,你生病,我生猛。姐牛吧
Like looking in a mirror.
簡直跟我一模一樣