Yeah, it's this way. 對,往這兒走
I smell patchouli and pretension. 我聞到一股廣藿香和自命不凡的味道
Why are you walking so slow? 你干嘛走得小心翼翼
Because I'm carrying our cupcake future, 因為我拿著的是我們的未來
and I don't want half of our future's frosting to be on top of the box. 我可不想我們未來的一半糖霜沾到盒子頂上
Relax. We still have time. 別緊張,我們還有時間
Oh, hello. 你好
Welcome to space blast art attack. 歡迎來到狂轟濫炸藝術展
The gallery won't be open for, like, an hour. 畫廊還有大概一個小時才開門迎客
Actually, we're here delivering the cupcakes. 其實我們是來送小蛋糕的
We're looking for someone named Traivor. 我們想找崔毀
And I'm looking for Traivor's mom, to ask her why she named a person Traivor. 我是來找崔毀他媽,想問問為什么會取這么個名字
Traive! 小崔
You girls can set up inside. 你們倆先進來弄吧
He's the one with the super-tall hat. 戴著個超級高帽的人就是他
I love galleries. 我愛畫廊
My father and I had an art foundation. 我父親和我曾有一個藝術基金會
We taught blind kids how to do ceramics. 用來教盲童陶藝
Why didn't you just buy them eyes? 這么有錢直接給他們買眼睛就好啦
Let's put them here. 把蛋糕放這兒
This art show is ridiculous-- 這個藝術展真可笑
someone named Traivor, a dreamcatcher with buzzwords stuck in it. 一個叫崔毀的人,捕夢網里塞著各種流行語
And you. 還有你
Why would he hang that picture of us if he still has a girlfriend? 他還沒跟女朋友分手,為什么要把我倆的畫掛出來
Maybe he went home and broke up with her after he kissed you. 或許在你倆接吻后,他回去就分手了呢
The writing is literally on the wall. 正所謂白紙黑字,有憑有據啊
Oh, no, no, no. I'm not falling for you again. 不,不,我不會再相信你了
Let's just get our money and go. 咱們把錢收一收快閃吧
Grown lady dressed like a doll, we can't find tall hat, 這位裝蘿莉的大姐,我們找不到高帽子男
and we need to get paid for the cupcakes and leave. 麻煩結下蛋糕錢,我們好走人
Leave? What are you talking about. 走人,你們在說什么啊
You're serving the cupcakes. Pardon? 你們得負責端蛋糕。什么
Well, why do you think we're paying you $500 for cupcakes? 不然我們?yōu)槭裁匆赌銈兾灏俅笱?/p>
Because my friend's a genius. 因為我朋友實在是個天才
This is new information. 這個消息太突然了
We need to talk to someone. Traive! 我們得跟人商量一下,小崔
Oh, no. Traive is busy installing his ice penis. 不行,小崔正忙著弄冰雕陽具呢
I could get someone else on the show committee to help. 我?guī)湍阏伊硪粋€負責人吧
Cashandra! 卡珊德拉
What's his girlfriend doing here? 她女朋友在這兒干嘛
Oh, God! 天啊
What if soft eyes wussed out and told her what happened? 萬一溫柔眼露餡全招了怎么辦
Does she look mad? No, she looks amazing. 她看起來火冒三丈嗎?她看起來明艷照人
Max, hello. 麥克斯,你好呀
We met that one time on the street. 我們有次在街上見過
Cashandra, Johnny's girlfriend. 我是卡珊德拉,強尼的女朋友
Oh, hi, hi. I'm Johnny's friend. 你好你好,我是強尼的朋友
We're just friends. 我們只是朋友
Hi, "Cassandra." I'm Caroline. 你好 "卡桑德拉",我是卡洛琳
I was with Max on the street. 那天我也跟麥克斯在一起
And all day yesterday. 昨天一天是
We were together every minute. 我們每時每刻都在一起
It's Cash-andra, actually. 其實我叫卡珊德拉
But everyone calls me Cash. 但人人都叫我卡珊
And you're Max's business partner, right? 你是麥克斯的商業(yè)伙伴,對嗎
Yeah, but she makes her own decisions. 對,但她的所作所為我從不干涉
Right. Well, let's just get to it, shall we? 好,咱們開始吧,好吧
I'm a bleeder. 我是新手哦
It's brilliant it all worked out with the cupcakes. 請你們來做小蛋糕真是個好主意
Excuse me? 什么意思
Well, I told Traive to hire you for the show. 是我讓小崔請你們來的
Johnny cannot stop talking about your cupcakes, Max. 麥克斯,強尼一直對你的小蛋糕贊不絕口
"Max's cupcakes are so moist." "麥克斯的小蛋糕水水的"
"Max's cupcakes are delicious." "麥克斯的小蛋糕超好吃"
He loves your cupcakes. 他愛死你的小蛋糕了
Yeah, yeah. 是啊,是啊
But just like in a casual way. 他只是隨口說說
I mean, he barely even touched them. 我是說,他都沒驗過貨呢
So, um, I'm a bit busy getting ready for the show. 我要準備藝術展,先失陪了
Why don't you put your little cupcakes on these trays, 你們可以先把小蛋糕放在盤子上
and when people start coming in, circulate, right? 當客人來時你們就走起,知道嗎
Circulate, girls, circulate. 走起,姑娘們,走起
Well, that wasn't uncomfortable. 這太讓人不爽了
Come on, let's bolt before Johnny gets here, 快點,趁強尼還沒來,咱們趕緊撤
while I at least have a shred of my dignity. 在我尊嚴還沒分崩離析前就走
We can't just bail out of our first big job. 我們不能失信于我們第一筆大生意
If we do, people will think we're flakes. 如果我們走了,人們會覺得我們不可靠
And that'll spread faster through Williamsburg than knit hats and herpes. 這消息會立馬傳遍威廉斯堡,比針織帽和皰疹流行的還快
Hey, you ladies know where the wine goes? 你們知道酒放哪兒嗎
Right here. Yeah. 直接放這兒吧。對