Sara?
莎拉
What are you doing? What happened?
你在做什么 怎么了
I will pay for the bike if-if they can't fix it.
如果自行車修不好了 我會賠
No, what happened to you?
不 你怎么了
And if this doesn't come out
如果這個擦不掉
I'll replace the whole carpet--
我會換掉整片地毯
Hey, Sara, stop. Talk to me.
莎拉 停下 告訴我
How did you get hurt?
你在怎么受傷了
Were you in an accident?
你出車禍了嗎
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know what?
你不知道什么
If it happened on purpose.
我不知道它是不是故意的
I-I turned onto that street behind the school
我走到學校后面那條路
and I felt like I was being followed.
覺得自己被人跟蹤了
By who?
被誰
There was this dark car, it was going real slow.
有輛深色的車 開得非常慢
Did the car hit you?
那輛車撞你了嗎
It suddenly sped up, and...
它突然加速 然后...
the side mirror smashed into my elbow and..
車的側鏡猛撞上我的手肘 然后...
...I-I have to clean this up before your mom sees it.
我得在你媽媽進來前把這清干凈
No, you don't. I'll do it, okay?
不用 讓我來
Just look at me.
看著我就好
If I show you a picture
如果我給你看一張照片
can you tell me if it was the same car?
你能認出這是不是那輛車嗎
Okay.
試試
Look, is this it?
看 是這輛車
I think so. - Okay, listen to me.
我覺得沒錯 -好 聽我說