I meant to call you, I'm so sorry.
我本來要打給你的 抱歉
Where are you going? To my car.
你要去哪兒 上車
Look, I-I, I'm sorry, I didn't make it today.
抱歉我今天沒去
I just came by to make sure you're okay, and you are.
我只是來看看你如何 看來挺好的
See ya.
再見
Hold up. Can you please let me explain?
等等 能不能讓我解釋一下
I-I skipped today's meeting because I..
我今天沒去是因為我...
I decided that I'm gonna write that speech after all.
我還是決定寫那篇演講稿
I don't give a crap about the speech.
我根本不在乎那個演講
Don't you get it?
你還不明白嗎
Uh, in my life, when someone doesn't show up
在我的世界 如果有人沒出現
or answer the phone, there is a very real possibility
或者不接電話 那么他們非??赡?/p>
that they're lying in a gutter somewhere.
就已經死在某個臭水溝里了
I didn't..
我不...
I didn't realize-- - Yeah, I know.
我不知道 -我明白
I'm sorry.
對不起
I know.
我明白
Will you at least come inside and have a cup of coffee?
你能不能至少進來喝杯咖啡
I can't see you anymore.
我不能再見你了