Sit down.
坐吧
Where's Claire?
克萊爾在哪
Not here.
不在這兒
So what is this, tying up loose ends?
這是什么意思,除后患嗎
I wouldn't presume.
我可不敢
People like you can't be neatly tied up.
你這樣的人怎么可能除干凈呢
But I thought perhaps we could start...
我想或許我們可以...
It's very tasteful.
真有品味
This is the dress she wore to the gala.
這是她慶典上穿的那件禮服
I believe so.
我想是的
It is.
就是的
I recognize it.
我記得這件
Go back into the bedroom.
回臥室去
I'm amazed how well you got her in focus.
這焦距對得真不錯
What should we call her?
叫她什么好呢
Why does she need a name?
她為什么一定要有名字
I never photograph anyone without knowing their name.
我拍照一定要知道對方的名字
You didn't take the photograph. I did.
不是你拍的,我拍的
I think we should call her Claire.
我覺得該叫她克萊爾
She doesn't even look like me.
她長得一點都不像我
Not even a younger version. Why do you keep saying that?
跟我年輕時也不像,你怎么老這么說啊
Not her features, her expression.
不是指她的五官,而是表情
Hey, we should mount it. You can hang her in your house.
我們應該裱起來,你可以掛在家里
Would Francis object?
弗蘭西斯會反對嗎
Can we please not discuss Francis?
我們能不能別提弗蘭西斯
You brought him up in the park.
是你在公園里先提起他的
I know I did, and I shouldn't have.
我知道,我的錯
So we have to pretend he doesn't exist?
那我們得假裝他不存在嗎
I thought we could talk about anything.
我以為我們可以無話不談
He is a presence here. You must admit that.
他其實就在這兒,你得承認這點
When you walked through the door yesterday,
昨天你一進門
he walked right in with you.
他就和你一起來了
It's just me, nobody else.
只是我一個人,沒有別人
You keep telling yourself that, it might come true.
你就自欺欺人吧,說不定會成真
How do you think she'd feel if she knew I was wearing this?
你覺得她要是知道我穿她的禮服,會怎么想
I don't know.
我說不準
You don't think she'd be upset?
你不認為她會不高興嗎
She'd probably say you look very beautiful in it.
她也許會說你穿起來很好看
It's like steel.
像鋼一樣
You should put it back.
你應該放回去
I think I'll keep it.
我要了
I'll buy you one of your own, if you'd like.
如果你愿意的話,我可以為你買件一樣
No. I want this one.
不用,我就要這件