https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9252/68.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Joey:I gotta double check for tickets tonight. Who-who got what?
喬伊:我再問一次,晚上的票你們要幾張?
Chandler, Phoebe, and Rachel:I had one.
錢德勒,菲比,瑞秋:我要一張。
Monica:I need two. I'm bringing Pete. My boyfriend. I have a boyfriend now!
莫妮卡:我要兩張。我要帶彼得去,我的男朋友,我有男朋友了!
Joey:Two it is. Ross, how about you?
喬伊:你兩張,羅斯,你呢?
Ross:Uh, yeah, I ah, I also need two.
羅斯:我也要兩張。
Monica:Really? Who's number two?
莫妮卡:真的?另外一個人是誰?
Chandler:Who's number two? One of the more difficult games sewer workers play.
錢德勒:另一個是誰?下水道工人的高難度游戲。
Ross:Uh, no, it's-it's just this person.
羅斯:就是有一個人嘛。
Phoebe:Like a date type person?
菲比:是約會對象嗎?
Ross:Yeah, kinda. It's this woman from work. I hope that won't be too weird. Will it, Rach?
羅斯:算是吧,是工作上認(rèn)識的女生,希望不會太奇怪,不會吧,瑞秋?
Rachel:No. No, not at all, not at all. I actually was gonna bring someone myself, so...
瑞秋:一點也不會,其實我也要帶人去。
Joey:But you said one.
喬伊:但是你只要一張。
Rachel:I meant, me plus one!
瑞秋:我是說我再多一張。
Joey:Okay. Did ah, you guys mean you plus one?
喬伊:好,還有誰是多一張的?
Ross:All right, I'll see you tonight.
羅斯:好的,晚上見。
Joey:Okay.
喬伊:好的。