https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9252/67.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Bree:Come on,Lynette.You can't tell me this money won't take the pressure off.
布雷:別說了,麗奈特,別說這筆錢不會減輕你的壓力啊。
Lynette:It would.But I can't.I wouldn't want it to affect our friendship.
麗奈特:的確會減輕,但我真不能收。我不想這錢影響我倆的友誼。
Bree:Okay.
布雷:好吧。
Lynette:Although…How would you like to own a piece of an Italian restaurant?
麗奈特:但是…你覺得買下一間意大利餐廳的一部分怎么樣?
Bree:What?
布雷:什么?
Lynette:It wouldn't be a loan or a gift.It would be…An investment that would buy you,say…15% of Scavo's.
麗奈特:這筆錢不會是貸款或者禮物,會是一項投資,能買斯卡沃比薩店15%的股份。
Bree:Well,that's an intriguing offer.
布雷:這個提議還挺誘人的。
Lynette:If we do well,you get a cut of the profits.
麗奈特:要是我們賺了,你就能分紅。
If we go belly-up,we liquidate,and you get the first 20,000.
要是我們賠了,我們砸鍋賣鐵也先把你的2萬美元還了。
And then,of course,my family moves in with you.
當然之后我家就搬到你家去住了。
Bree:So…
布雷:那么…
Lynette:Do we have a deal?
麗奈特:就這么說定了?
Bree:We most certainly do…Partner.
布雷:完全沒問題…合伙人。
USh=l=`j? he:10.5pt;font-family:Verdana'>To Wheeler!
為惠勒研究室干杯!