https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9252/46.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Just move all my Thurday appointments to Friday.
把我周四所有的約會移到周五。
Okay.
好的。
Oh,and you're gonna wanna get some beauty sleep this weekend…cause I want you to sit in on the Asia conference on Monday morning.
哦,還有這周末你要睡個美容覺…因為,我希望你下周一早上去參加亞洲會議。
Really?
真的?
Mm-hmm.
恩。
Oh,great.I'd love to.That'd be great.
哦,太棒了,我很想去,太棒了。
Great.
很好。
Oh,you forgot one.Sign and date.There.
哦,你忘了這個。簽名還有日期,那兒。
Oh,Okay.All right.Good night.
哦,好的,親愛的,晚安。
Hey,try to get out of here by 9:00 tonight,will you?
嗨,9點之前做完工作,能行嗎?
Okay.
沒問題。
All right.
好的。
'fon??z:?j0?fnt-family:Verdana'>?我不想戴那個帽子。
I didn't want to look stupid. I'm I'm from Brooklyn.
我可不想看起來傻乎乎的。我可是來自布魯克林的。
I can't have my friends in Brooklyn looking at me with the stupid hat.
我不能讓我布魯克林的朋友看到我戴著那個傻乎乎帽子的樣子。
You know what I mean? I can't do it.
你明白我的意思嗎?
I just can't do it. It's like a rule "Don't look like a jerkoff."
這我干不了,我就是干不了,這是原則問題,不能看上去像個傻帽。
All right, let's start. Chitchat time's over.
好了,開始吧。廢話不多說了。