You look very nice.
真漂亮
Thank you, darling.
謝謝 親愛的
Did Murray make matters clearer?
Murray把話說死了
Yes, I'm afraid he did.
是的 恐怕是這樣
O'Brien says Bates is causing a lot of awkwardness downstairs.
O'Brien說Bates在樓下笨手笨腳的
You may have to do something about it.
你或許要采取點辦法吧
She's always making trouble.
她總無事生非
Is that fair, when she hasn't mentioned it before now?
這話說的 她也忍了一段時間
I don't know why you listen to her.
你聽她的干什么
It is quite eccentric, even for you, to have a crippled valet.
你找個瘸子當貼身男仆夠離譜的
Please, don't use that word.
別說得這么難聽
Did he tell you he couldn't walk when he made his application?
他求你幫忙時 提到這一點了嗎
Don't exaggerate.
別小題大作
Doesn't it strike you as dishonest not to mention it?
有所隱瞞 你不覺得這是欺騙嗎
I knew he'd been wounded.
我知道他受過傷
You never said.
沒聽你提過
You know I don't care to talk about all that.
我不喜歡說這些事
I understand what it must be like,
我能理解你的好意
to have fought alongside someone in a war.
畢竟你們曾是戰(zhàn)友
Oh, you understand that, do you?
你能理解 真的嗎
Certainly I do.
當然了
You must form the most tremendous bonds, even with a servant.
即使只是個打雜的勤務兵 你也需要與之建立深情誼
Really? Even with a servant?
你就非要這樣稱呼他嗎
Oh, Robert, don't catch me out.
哦 羅伯特文字 游戲不好玩
I'm simply saying I fully see why you want to help him.
我完全明白你為何想幫他
But? But...is this the right way to employ him for a job he can't do?
但是 但是提供一份超出他能力的工作算幫忙嗎
Is it any wonder if the others' noses are put out?
難怪其他人提出不滿
I just want to give him a chance.
我就想給他個機會