Hayley教口語,“我們處境相同”用英語怎么說?

2018-03-30 09:19:54  每日學英語

We are in the same boat.

我們處境相同;同病相憐

We both have no jobs, we are in the same boat.

我們都沒有工作,我們處境相同。

We both don't have any money, we are in the same boat.

我們都沒有錢,我們的處境是相同的。

A: Are you taking a vacation this summer?

你今年夏天要度假嗎?

B: Yes, but we're not going anywhere.

是的,但是我們哪兒也不去。

A: What do you mean?

你什么意思?

B: Everything is sky high.we don't have enough money for a vacation. How about you?

一切都很貴。我們沒有足夠的錢去度假。你們呢?

A: We're in the same boat. With both boys in college, it's been tough1. We simply2 can't afford a vacation this year.

我們處境相同,因為兩個男孩子都在念大學,經濟一直很困難。我們今年就是沒辦法去度假。

B: Maybe next year,things will be better.

也許明年情況會好轉。

? Charlie Puth - Done For Me

本周熱門