實用英語:最傷小心肝的10句婉轉大白話

2015-05-29 08:41:08  每日學英語

  1. How do I put this gently...

  我要怎么才能溫柔地告訴你……

  真實含義:

  This is going to hurt.

  下面我要說的可能比較傷人。

  2. You're gonna hate me for this...

  你不會喜歡這個……

  真實含義:

  Because I'm about to say something horrible.

  因為我要告訴你一些可怕的事情。

  3. No offense, but...

  不是想冒犯您,但是……

  真實含義:

  I'm going to say something offensive.

  我要說一些冒犯你的話了。

  4. We need to talk...

  我們需要談談了……

  真實含義:

  About something you don't want to talk about.

  談的是一些你不想談的事情。

  5. I hate to break it to you...

  我很不愿意讓你知道這個消息……

  真實含義:

  But prepare to be broken.

  但做好崩潰的準備吧。

  6. Well, if you want the truth...

  好吧,如果你想聽真話……

  真實含義:

  I've been lying this entire time.

  我其實一直在撒謊。

  7. I'm not trying to be mean...

  我不想那么刻薄……

  真實含義:

  But I'm about to destroy you.

  但是我要開始打擊你了。

  8. Yeah, about that...

  關于那件事……

  真實含義:

  Everything we discussed is off the table.

  所有我們討論過的事就不再說了。

  9. I hate to be that person, but...

  我討厭自己是那樣的人,但是……

  真實含義:

  I AM that person.

  我就!是!那種人。

  10. I'd never say anthing bad about him, but...

  我從來不會說任何關于他的壞話,但是……

  真實含義:

  Never say never.

  永遠別說那樣的話。

本周熱門