讓你口語脫穎而出的十句地道美語

2015-02-27 10:06:55  每日學英語

  1. Do it yourself, then.

  既然如此,你自己來吧?!警偪裣胂瘢簞e人抱怨你沒做好的時候說!】

  A: That's not the way I wanted it done。

  這可不是我想要的方式。

  B: Do it yourself, then。

  那你自己來唄。

  2. That's more like it.

  這才像話?!警偪裣胂瘢合駛€長者一樣地說!】

  A: Don't talk to your brother that way!

  別跟你哥哥那么說話!

  B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy。

  對不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。

  A: That's more like it。

  那這像話。

  3. That's going too far.

  太過分了!

  A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?

  我是不是該給我女朋友買部車呢?

  B: That's going too far。

  那太過分了!

  4. See. / I told you (so).

  我老早告訴過你?!警偪裣胂瘢貉笱蟮靡獾?、有先見之明地說!】

  A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping。

  我居然去蹦極,真是太蠢了。

  B: See, I told you so。

  看,我早就這么說。

  5. So what?

  那又怎樣?【瘋狂想像:毫不在乎地說!】

  A: You're not wearing your seatbelt。

  你沒系安全帶。

  B: So what?

  那又怎樣?

  6. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope.

  就指望你了?!警偪裣胂瘢嚎蓱z兮兮地說!】

  A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech。

  當然,我會來看你演講的。

  B: Great, I'm counting on you!

  太好了,我就指望你了。

  7. Do something (about it) ! / Don't just sit there!

  想想辦法吧!(別閑坐著!)

  A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out。

  親愛的,垃圾該拿出去了。

  B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!

  那你就別光坐在那兒了,去做點事吧!

  8. Who do you think you are?

  你以為你是誰啊?!【瘋狂想像:毫不客氣地說!】

  A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way。

  你不該這么跟你的孩子們說話。

  B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business。

  你以為你是誰啊?管好自己的事吧。

  9. Stop playing the fool. / Don't act stupid.

  別裝傻了。

  A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?

  親愛的,你能把碗碟放進洗碗機里嗎?

  B: I don't know how to run it。

  我不知道怎么操作。

  A: Stop playing the fool!

  別裝傻了!

  10. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say?

  你有何不滿?/你有什么話要說嗎?

  A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?

  我能看看下星期的日程表嗎?

  B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?

  這就是。你有什么要說嗎?

本周熱門