Todd: OK. Hello! 好的,你好!
Kerys: Hi! 你好!
Todd: Hi! What's your name? 你叫什么名字?
Kerys: Kerys. 我叫Kerys。
Todd: Kerys, what's your last name? Kerys,你姓什么?
Kerys: Williams. 我姓威廉姆斯。
Todd: Williams. OK. And how do you spell Kerys? 威廉姆斯。怎么拼寫Kerys?
Kerys: K-E-R-Y-S. K-E-R-Y-S。
Todd: Oh, OK! Oh..that's quite unique. And where are you from? 哦,這樣的名字真的很少見。你來自哪里?
Kerys: I'm from Manchester in the North of England. 我來自英格蘭北部的曼徹斯特。
Todd: OK. What is Manchester like? 好的,曼徹斯特是什么樣子的?
Kerys: It's quite boring, quite gray, quite rainy, not a lot of things for, to do, not a lot of things to do. 曼徹斯特是個有些無聊,有些灰暗,降水很多的城市,在那里通常沒什么事情可做。
Todd: OK. And how long have you lived in Manchester? 你在曼徹斯特住了多久?
Kerys: I don't live there. 我不住那里。
Todd: Oh, OK. So not anymore, OK. I'm sorry! 不住那里了,真遺憾!
Kerys: No. Not anymore. 是的,不住那里了。
Todd: OK. Um..what other places have you lived? 那你住過什么地方?
Kerys: I've lived in Thailand, I've lived in Spain, and France, and I now live in Japan. 我在泰國居住過,還有西班牙,法國,現(xiàn)在我住在日本。
Todd: OK. What's your favorite country so far? 目前為止,你最喜歡的城市是?
Kerys: I love Thailand. 我喜歡泰國。
Todd: Yeah, Thailand's great. 是的,泰國很棒。
Kerys: Yep! 是的!
Todd: What did you like about Thailand? 你喜歡泰國的什么?
Kerys: I love the fact that people smile all the time. 我喜歡的是那里的人總是微笑。
Todd: That's true. The land of smiles. 是真的。那是一片充滿笑容的土地。
Kerys: Yep. 是的。
Todd: Alright. Thanks Kerys. 好的,謝謝你Kerys。
Kerys: No worries. 不客氣。