實用句子
Are you going to be busy this evening?
你今晚忙嗎?
I was thinking of going to a movie tonight, would you like to come?
我晚上想看電影,你想去嗎?
I'm going to play with a group of friends, would you like to join us?
我晚上要跟一幫朋友去玩,你愿意一起來嗎?
That'd be great. /I'd love to.
我愿意。
Sorry, I'm afraid I'm busy tonight.
對不起,恐怕今晚沒空。
I think it's about time we made a move.
我想我們該出發(fā)了。
I'm sorry, but I've got to attend a meeting at six.
對不起,我六點鐘還要參加一個會議。
經典對話
A: Hey, Charlie. Are you busy this evening?
嗨,查理,你今天晚上有空嗎?
B: Sorry, I'm afraid that I've got plans tonight.
對不起,我今晚恐怕已經有安排了。
A: What are you doing?
你打算干什么呢?
B: I'm going to my parent's house for my father's birthday.
我要去我父母那兒給爸爸慶祝生日。
A: How old is he today?
他今年多大了?
B: It's his 50th birthday.
50歲整。
A: Well, wish him a happy birthday for me.
代我向你爸爸說生日快樂。
B: Sure thing. What are your plans for the evening?
沒問題,你今晚有什么安排?
A: I was just thinking of going to a movie tonight.
我只想去看場電影。
B: Well, if you can wait until tomorrow night, I'll go with you.
如果你能等到明天晚上,我就陪你去。
A: Sorry, I've got people coming over tomorrow night.
不好意思,明晚有人過來看我。
B: Sounds like this weekend just isn't going to work out for us.
看來這個周末我們好像沒有什么機會能待在一起了。
A: Sounds that way. Maybe some other time, then?
似乎是這樣,不如另外再找個時間?
B: Sure. Hey, I'm sorry, but I've got to get going.
好啊,對不起,我必須得走了。
A: Yeah, me too, it's about time I made a move.
我也是我,也該動身了。
B: Say hello to your friends for me.
代我向你的朋友問好。
A: Likewise. See you later.
你也是,再見。