Alright, I will place a rush order
行 我下個緊急單
and hopefully, the stock we have will last...
希望我們的存貨可以維持到...
...until we can..
到我們能...
I-I'll stay in a broom closet.
我可以住在雜物間
I'm sorry, Ben, can you, uh excuse me a second?
對不起 本 能不能等我一下
I need a place to say.
我需要個住處
Caleb?
凱勒
Is everything okay?
沒事吧
Uh, yeah, I just, uh
沒事 我只是
I'm just trying to get a room for tonight.
只是想找個今晚下榻的地方
I thought you were staying with the Hastings.
我還以為你住在海斯汀家呢
Yeah, I was.
之前是的
When I was working on the campaign.
我在競選團隊工作的時候的確是
Uh, which I no longer am.
現在我被開除了
What happened?
出什么事了
Alright, I'll tell you what, why don't I make some calls
不如這樣吧 我來打幾個電話
to some other hotels and maybe--
問問其他的酒店 也許...
No, no, thank you.
不 不用了 謝謝
I already tried actually.
事實上我已經試過了
This was sort of my last stop.
這里已經是我最后的希望了
Thanks.
謝謝
Caleb!
凱勒
You know, if you can't find any place else to stay
如果你沒地方去的話
you can always stay in the guest room.
總還可以來住我們家客房的
You know it well.
你反正也熟悉
There's probably still one of your old beanies
那兒說不定還有你落下的帽子
you know, stuffed in the dresser.
可能塞在梳妝臺里了
I actually, I left it for you
事實上 那是我故意落下的
in case you ever wanted to clean your chimney flue or something.
以防哪天你想擦煙囪什么的
I really appreciate the offer, but, um..
真的謝謝你 但是...
... I'll figure it out.
我會再想辦法的
Oh, hey.
你好啊
Hey. Oh, congratulations on the book.
你好 新書的事恭喜啊
Aria told us you may be..
艾瑞亞告訴我們你可能...
Annoying, isn't it?
很煩 是不是
It's made even worse with zero sleep
失眠或者快交稿的時候
and a writing deadline.
聽到這個更煩躁
Have-have you heard that noise before?
你以前也聽到過這種噪聲嗎
Whistle-tips. Sorry?
笛口聲 什么
It's a piece that goes in the exhaust pipe of a car
這是在汽車排氣管里放的一塊東西
makes that high-pitched whining sound.
讓汽車能發(fā)出尖銳的噪音
So you're saying that noise is on purpose?
所以說這種聲音是故意制造出來的
Yeah, I think it's a sad desperate plea for attention
是啊 我覺得這就是博關注
but I don't know, maybe I'm cranky from lack of sleep.
不過也許只是我睡得少所以脾氣暴躁吧
Melissa, please, just call me
梅麗莎 拜托
the second your plane lands, okay?
落地后就打給我 好嗎
I really need..
我真的需要...
I really need to talk to you.
真的要跟你談一下
Bye.I'm coming.
再見 來了