And she was like Houdini getting in and out of places.
她像電影特效一樣來去自如
So I made a deal with her.
所以我和她做了交易
If she helped me get out of Radley
如果她能把我弄出拉德利
I'd play the game with her.
我就和她玩下去
It was like Bethany said, leaving wasn't hard.
就像寶芬妮說的一樣 離開并不難
But I needed Mona's help to stay gone.
但我需要夢娜幫我永遠地逃出去
And my first assignment
而我的第一項任務
was making friends in Rosewood.
就是在玫瑰鎮(zhèn)交到朋友
Take it from me,
記住我的話
you're always better off with a really good lie.
諉覽齙幕蜒災? 你可以生活得更好
Is it just me or did that sound a lot like..
是我的幻覺還是那真的很像
Alison.
艾莉森的聲音
Something wrong?
有什么事嗎
Oh. No. Sorry.
不不 抱歉
Wow. You just sound a lot like one of our friends.
你的聲音很像我們的一個朋友
I hope she's brilliant. What's her name?
希望她是個很棒的朋友 她叫什么
Alison DiLaurentis.
艾莉森·迪勞倫提斯
You were friends of Ali's?
你們也是艾莉的朋友
Me too. I'm CeCe.
我也是 我是茜茜
I was doing my best Ali imitation ever.
那是我最成功的一次艾莉模仿秀
You should have seen the look on those girls' faces.
你真應該看看那些姑娘們的表情