要牛奶還是糖
Milk is great.
牛奶就好
- When did you get back? - Mm-late last night.
-你什么時候回來的 -昨天深夜
This morning-I don't know I think I had dinner
今天早上 我也不知道
on two continents.
我可能在跨國界的時候吃的晚飯
Why didn't you call me?
為什么不給我打電話
I-I thought I'd come by and see you.
我覺得我最好來你家看你
Why? What's going on?
為什么 發(fā)生什么事了
Melissa told your father and me
梅麗莎告訴我和你爸爸
that she saw Toby in London, that's why she rushed back,
她在倫敦見到托比了 所以她才趕回來
but apparently that never happened.
但顯然那是不可能的
What?
什么
I went to her place, Wren answered the door,
我去她家 任開的門
he said he was staying there,
他說他就住在那
and she wasn't in London anymore.
她根本沒再回過倫敦
It doesn't make sense.
這說不通
Oh, if you want, you can call him.
如果你想確認 我可以打給他
Wren? Oh, please! I'd rather stick a knife in the toaster.
任 拜托 我寧愿觸電
I have a client to meet in town,
我要去城里見客戶
you on the other hand are staying close to home.
你只能在家附近活動
- Is that clear? - Yes.
-清楚嗎 -清楚
- Okay, bye. - Bye.
-好 再見 -再見
Bye.
再見
Why did you go to London?
你去倫敦干什么
I wanted answers.
我去幫你找尋答案