But Jason's not answering, Emily.
但是杰森不接電話 艾米麗
He's unloading boxes from his car.
他在從車上卸箱子
I'm just gonna walk over there and try to talk to him.
我要過去跟他談談
Talk to you later.
回聊
You're up early.
你起得挺早
Yeah, I have to go talk to somebody before school.
是啊 我得在上學之前跟一個人聊聊
Okay, I'll grab my jacket.
好 我去拿外套
No, Dean, you don't have to come.
不 迪恩 你不用一起來
Yeah, I do.
要的
Your folks hired me to be with you at all times.
你父母雇我全天候陪著你
Okay, I get it, but this--
好 我明白 但我這位
my friend, you're gonna make him very uncomfortable.
朋友 你會讓他很不舒服的
Why the pause?
為什么停頓了
What?
什么
You paused before you said friend.
你說"朋友"之前停頓了
How come?
為什么
Because he's my next door neighbor, okay,
因為他是我隔壁的鄰居
and he's also my-- it's complicated, okay.
也是我的... 總之 一言難盡
You're making it sound more and more inviting.
聽你這么說 我真是愈發(fā)想去了
Dean, seriously, please.
迪恩 說真的 拜托你
He just got out of rehab himself.
他自己就剛從戒毒所出來
And if my sobriety-sitter tags along as a chaperone--
如果我的戒癮保姆跟在我身邊...
It's my job.
這是我的工作
It's annoying, okay.
很煩人 好嗎
I'm not going to meet him behind a dumpster to cook meth.
我又不是跟他去垃圾箱后面制毒
I'm just walking next door.
我只是走到隔壁
Can you just watch us from the window?
你能在窗口看著嗎
Okay, fine.
那好吧
Where's the cup?
杯子呢