It's a unit in a small building on Mayflower Hill. 是五月花山上的一棟小房子里的一間
What do you think's behind the door, Spencer? 斯賓塞 你覺得門里會有什么
I don't know. 我不知道
Okay, what do you hope is behind the door? 那么你希望門里有什么
We had a secret, him and me... 我和他之間有個秘密
and this will tell me whether he kept it. 這樣我能知道他是否守住了秘密
Did you ever play the game with the flowers when you were little, 你小時候用花瓣玩過這樣的游戲沒
"He loves me, he loves me not"? 他愛我 他不愛我
He loves me, he loves me not... 他愛我 他不愛我
the trick is, you just 有個訣竅
find a flower with the odd number of petals. 你只需找到一朵奇數花瓣的花
Buttercups. Marigolds. 金鳳花 萬壽菊
How many petals are on a hydrangea? 繡球花又有多少片花瓣呢
So, you... 因此 你
open the door, and... 打開門 然后
I open the door, 我打開門
and if it's full of the things that I think it is, 如果里面是我想象的樣子
then it means that there's hope. 就意味著有希望
That means that he loves me, 就意味著他愛我
and that I wasn't wrong about us. 我沒有錯看他
And if not-- If not... 如果不是的話 如果不是
It's time to let him go. 是時候放手了