You looked lonely over here.
你看起來挺孤單的
Oh, I'm fine.
我很好
These are amazing.
這些作品都棒極了
Ezra said that they belonged to your mom and dad.
以斯拉說這都是您父母的
That's right.
是的
He hasn't told you very much about himself, has he?
他沒怎么跟你提他自己的事吧
Well, we're still learning. Yes.
我們?nèi)栽谙嗷チ私庵?也對
Well, you certainly know about
你所了解的他肯定是
the dedicated teacher, the struggling writer.
那個盡責的老師和勤奮的作家
You fit right into that world-- you get to be the muse.
你融入的很好 你就是他的靈感女神
Oh, no, I wouldn't pretend to be that.
別這么說 我可擔當不起
Don't diminish yourself. You have a very important role in this.
別小瞧了你自己 你對他影響很大
I just...I don't think of myself as playing any role with Ezra.
我并不覺得自己對以斯拉有什么影響
No, I don't suppose you do.
我猜你也沒意識到
What do your parents think about Ezra?
你父母怎么看以斯拉
Well, my mom likes him a lot more than my dad.
我媽比我爸要喜歡他多一點
Fathers and daughters-- that can be tricky.
父女關系總是很復雜的
Yeah. New man coming along to take away daddy's little girl.
對 新男人搶走了爸爸的小女兒
Your parents are divorced, aren't they? Yeah.
你父母離婚了吧 是的
Yeah, they are. Recently?
他們離婚了 近期的事嗎
Guess you could say that.
差不多吧
As recently as when you started seeing Ezra?
是在你和以斯拉開始約會那時嗎
Seeing him...romantically, I mean.
我的意思是 正式確定關系的時候