Can I get anyone a drink?
請問喝點什么
I’ll have a vodka soda.
給我來一杯伏特加蘇打
She’s kidding.
她說笑呢
I’m gonna have a glass of the house cab.
我要一杯餐酒
Melisa?
梅麗莎
The same as my father.
和我爸爸一樣
I actually will have a vodka soda.
我要一杯伏特加蘇打
So I get your connection to Spencer.
看來我找到你和賽斯賓的共同點了
You both like to win.
你們都渴望勝利
Winning’s great, but if I’ve done my best,
能贏固然好 但如果我盡力了
I usually feel good about the outcome, no matter what it is.
結果如何我都能欣然接受
And Spencer?
那賽斯賓呢
Spencer needs to win.
她不達目的不罷休
Alison was always in the middle…
艾莉森總是站在中間
The center of attention.
眾人關注的焦點
Have you known anyone like that?
你認識的人里有沒有這樣的
I usually run from those girls.
我一見到那些女孩就躲得遠遠的
They scare me.
她們讓我害怕
Those girls?
那些女孩?
The queen bees.
社交女王蜂
You seem like a person who wouldn’t run from anyone.
我還以為你是那種誰都不怕的女生
Do you have a side?
你喜歡哪一邊
Sorry?
什么
Of the bed?
床的哪一邊
I kind of sleep in the middle.
我一般都睡在中間
I ,um, kind of sleep in the middle too.
我 也通常睡在中間