Hey, this isn't mine!
喂,這不是我的車!
Not mine either. Get in.
也不是我的。上車。
May I at least have your name, before we commit grand theft auto together?
在咱們一塊因為偷車入獄之前,至少告訴我你叫啥吧?
First, we need to get you to the police, so you can tell them about what you saw at the bodega.
首先,我們得把你弄到警察局去,把你在雜貨店里看到的都告訴他們。
The Russian mob is after me, friend.
俄羅斯黑幫在追殺我,老兄。
They've got people on the inside.
他們在局里有眼線。
If I testify, I'm dead.
我說了就死定了。
I know a detective we can trust.
我認識一個信得過的警探。
But we need to get you across the river to Manhattan. Get down!
不過我們得先把你送到河對岸的曼哈頓去。趴下!
We need to keep moving.
我們得快走了。
That's going to be a problem.
這有點小麻煩了。
You say the Russians don't go in there?
你說俄國佬從不敢進去嗎?
Well, that's where we're going. See what I mean?
那我們進去。我沒說錯吧?