Well, where is she?
她在哪里?
Who? Oh.
誰?
The girl, yes.
那個女孩?
The... girl.
是,有個女孩
Well, actually,
事實上
she's in the process of...
她現(xiàn)在…正處于…
Circumstances being
這種情況…
what they are... She's not coming.
她…她不來了
What?!
什么?
But, Your Grace!
主人,主人
Your Eminence!
請你不要太急躁
I thought I told you to come down to dinner!
我說過要你下來吃晚飯
I'm not hungry.
我不餓
You come out, or I'll...
你快點出來
I'll... I'll break down the door!
不然我打爛這扇門
Master... I could be wrong,
主人,也許我說得不對
but that may not be the best way to win the girl's affections.
但這種方法是不能打動一個女孩的芳心的
Please attempt to be a gentleman.
如果你能像個紳士,也許會好一點
But she is being so difficult.
她實在是太不可理喻了
Gently, gently.
溫柔…
Will you come down to dinner?
你下來吃飯嗎?
No. Hmm? Ah, ah, ah!
不要