或者在她脖子的肉里。
Listen. You staying here seems like something shewould've talked to me about.
聽著。你留在這里住這件事她應該會跟我說一聲啊。
Well, maybe if you called your mother more often,you'd know.
如果你經(jīng)常給你母親打電話,你早知道了。
It wouldn't kill you to pick up the phone.
打電話回家又不會少塊肉。
Any word on my stolen items?
我被偷的物品有消息了嗎?
We're doing everything we can.
我們在盡一切努力幫你找。
You know, Sherlock Holmes liked to use cocaine to sharpen his focus.
神探福爾摩斯喜歡用可卡因來讓自己集中注意力。
But I'm sure those Cool Ranch Doritos are doing the trick.
但我確定膨化垃圾食品對你也有同樣功效。
Sheldon.
謝爾頓。
Leonard! Oh, I'm so happy to see you.
萊納德!見到你我太高興了。
Are you okay? Oh, I'm fine.
你沒事吧?沒事。
Why did you come?
你怎么來了?
What do you mean, why did I come?
你這話什么意思?
You're my boyfriend.
你是我的男朋友。
I haven't seen you in over a month.
我們超過一個月沒有見面了。
I just drove six hours to help you out.
我開了六個小時的車過來接你。
Don't you have anything to say besides, "Why did you come?"
你除了說"你怎么來了"就沒別的話跟我說了嗎?
I do, but...I feel uncomfortable saying it out loud in front of these police officers.
有,是有,但...在這么多警察叔叔面前大聲說出來我覺得不太妥。
Fine. Whisper it.
好。悄悄告訴我。
Shotgun.
我要坐前排。
So, Sheldon, tell us about your trip.
謝爾頓,跟我們說說你這段旅程吧。
Where'd you go?
你都去了哪兒啊?
Where didn't I go?
我哪兒都去了?
I went to New York, Chicago, Atlanta, Denver, Seattle.
紐約、芝加哥、亞特蘭大、丹佛、西雅圖。
How were they?
好玩嗎?
Oh, I have no idea.
我不知道。
I never left the train station.
我從未離開過火車站。
Hang on. You traveled across the entire country and never left a train station?
等等。你跨越了整個美國卻從未離開過火車站嗎?
Why would I?
干嘛要出站?
That's where all the cool trains are.
我喜歡的火車都在車站里啊。