A:早上好。這是宴席預訂部。需要為您效勞嗎?
B: Yes,I'd like to book a banquet in a private room at 7:00 p. m. the day after tomorrow.
B:是的。我想預訂后天晚上7點的一個包間.
A:Would you like Chinese.Western.Japanese or Korean cuisine?
A:飯菜需要中國式,歐美式,日本式還是韓式?
B:Chinese food.please.
B:中國式。
A:For how many people。
A:有多少人?
B:Let me see.10 persons.
B:我想一下,有10個人。
A:Yes. Mam.10 persons. How much for food per person"' The minimum charge for a private room is 100 yuan per person.
A:10個人,知道了。那么每個人用餐的價位是多少?我們包間每個人的最低用餐價位是100元。
B:150 yuan per person.
B:我要每個人150元的價位。
A:150 yuan. And what drinks are you going to have?
A: 150元。那么您需要什么樣的酒水?
B:Just get ready Henessy X. O. . We're going to order other drinks at the dinner time. All the drinks are on consumption basis
B:現(xiàn)在就訂軒尼詩X.Q吧。至于其他酒水,到吃飯的時候再說吧。所有這些酒水也算消費嗎?
A:Yes.Mam. May I know your name.please?
A:是的,女士。請問您貴姓?
B:Galley Spencer.
B:格力·斯賓塞。
A:Yes.Ms. Spencer. And your telephone number
A:好的,斯賓塞女士,請問您的電話號碼是多少?
B:650-856-19. By the way.could you fax the menu with the name of the banquet room; My fax number is 650-856-18.
B:650 -856 -19。順便問一下,能否幫我把宴會房間的名稱和菜單一起傳真過來嗎?我的傳真號碼是650 -856 -18.
A: Yes,650-856-18. We'll be sure to fax you the menu with the name of the banquet room,Ms Spencer. Is there anything else I can do for you.Ms Spencer?
A:好的,是650 -856 -18。我們會將您的宴會房間的名稱和菜單一起傳真過來的,斯賓塞女士,還需要我為您做點兒什么嗎?
B: No.thanks.
B:沒有了,謝謝。
A: So.allow me to confirm the reservation:the reservation is made by Ms. Spencer.a Chinese banquet for 10 people at 7:00 p. m. tomorrow evening. The price is 150 yuan per person excluding drinks. We'II prepare Henessy X. 0. .
A:那么請允許我確認一下您的預訂:您是斯賓塞女士,預訂了一個包間,宴會是中餐,10個人,時間是明天晚上7點,價位是每人150,酒水除外,酒水是軒尼詩X.0.。
B: That's fine.Thank you.
B:很好,謝謝你。
A: My pleasure. We look forward to seeing you soon.Ms. Spencer.
A:很高興為您效勞。斯賓塞女士,我們期待您早日光臨。