英語口語 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 英語口語 > 初級口語 > 高頻英語口語對話600段 >  第290篇

高頻英語口語對話600段290:大量購物

所屬教程:高頻英語口語對話600段

瀏覽:

2015年06月12日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9254/290.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
  A:We need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer?

  A:我們還需要買一些啤酒,啤酒在哪里?

  B:They don't have beer in this supermarket. We have to go to the liquor store.

  B:超市是不賣啤酒的,我們要到賣酒的店買才行。

  A:Huh? They don't have beer. How can that be?

  A:什么?這里不賣啤酒,怎么可能?

  B:It's a state law. This state doesn't allow supermarkets to sell beer. Only in liquor stores.

  B:這是州立的法律。這個州不允許超市賣啤酒,只有賣酒的店才有。

  A:That's too strict. It's silly.

  A:這太苛刻了,也很愚蠢。

  B:I know. I agree with you.

  B:我知道,我同意你的說法。

  B:Excuse me. Do you sell organic vegetables here?

  B:打擾一下,請問你們賣有機蔬菜嗎?

  C:Yes, we do. They're right in front of you. The organic vegetables are marked with the blue label. Here. Do you see?

  C:有的,就在你前方。有機蔬菜都有藍色的標簽。在這里,看到了嗎?

  B:Sure. Thank you. You should have a sign. That way people could identify which are organic and which aren't.

  B:嗯,謝謝。你們應該要有標示的,讓顧客知道哪些是有機蔬菜,哪些不是。

  C:They're labeled on the packet, sir.

  C:它們在包裝土有標示的,先生。

  B:One more question.

  B:還有一個問題。

  C:Yes?

  C:什么問題?

  B:We need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in?

  B:我們想買一些醬油,醬油在哪一個走道?

  C:That would be in aisle 7, with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup.

  C:在第7走道,和調味品一起,就在番茄醬的旁邊。

  B:Thank you. Do you wan. paper or plastic bags?

  B:謝謝。你要紙袋還是塑膠袋?

  A:Plastic bags.

  A:塑膠袋。

  B:And do you want to drive up?

  B:你需要搬運服務嗎?

  A:What do you mean?

  A:什么意思?

  B:We can have someone put the bags in our trunk for us. We just drive up to that door over there.

  B:他們可以幫我們把東西搬到卡車上。我們只要把車子開到那扇門那兒。

  A:Wow! That's convenient. But I think we can take the groceries by ourselves.

  A:哇,好方便!不過我想我們可以自己提這些雜貨。

  B:Yes, our car is not parked far away. I'll tell the cashier we don't want to drive up. It should be about ninety dollars all together.

  B:好的,我們的車子沒有停多遠。我會告訴收銀員不需要這項服務,全部大概要90美元錢。

  A:Here is one-hundred. I will go look at the magazine rack, okay?

  A:這里是100美元。我要去雜志架那兒看看,好嗎?

用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思達州市幸福公館(紫荊橋巷)英語學習交流群

網站推薦

英語翻譯英語應急口語8000句聽歌學英語英語學習方法

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦