A:這地方真棒!我很驚訝這里有這么多的東西。
B:Yes, but it takes a while to find things. It's not organized as carefully as a regular store.
B:是啊,但找東西需要一點時間。這里不像一般的商店那樣井然有序。
A:What's the difference between an outlet and a regular store?
A:大賣場和一般的商店有什么區(qū)別?
B:Usually a clothes company will send their overstock to an outlet. The prices are very low. But you may find faulty products here too.
B:通常廠家會把沒賣出去的存貨放到大賣場來賣。價格很便宜。不過在這兒你也可能看到瑕疵品。
A:Faulty products?
A:瑕疵品?
B:Yes. Sometimes the fault is very small; if you have a needle and thread, you can fix it yourself. So it's a good deal to buy it.
B:是的。有時候瑕疵很小,如果你有針線,可以買回家自己修補。所以很值得買的。
A:Oh, that's easy for me. I think it's really a good deal.
A:哦,這對我不是難事。我覺得的確很值得買。
B:Yes. You can save a lot of money in this way.
B:是的,你可以省很多錢。
A:That's great for me. Look, children's clothes! I'd like to buy some winter clothes for my son and daughter.
A:對我來說實在是太棒了???,童裝!我想給我的兒子和女兒買點冬天的衣服。
B:Why not buy the sweater? It only costs 30 Yuan.
B:這件毛衣怎么樣?只要30塊錢。
A:Yes, I'll take it. Are there any jeans? Xiaohui's jeans are always dirty. I also need four pairs of slippers.
A:是啊,我買了。哪兒有賣牛仔褲的?小輝的褲子老是臟。我還想買4雙拖鞋。
B:How many do you want to buy?
B:你要買多少啊?
A:I ought to make the most of it while I'm here. don't you think?
A:我當然要好好把握機會,你不這樣想嗎?
B:You're right.
B:說得沒錯。