https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9252/54.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
I'm training to be better at a job that I hate, my life officially sucks.
我痛恨這工作,還要努力改進,我這輩子算是完了。
But Rachel, wasn't this supposed to a temporary thing? I thought you wanted to do fashion stuff?
這不是暫時性的工作而已嗎?你的目標是打入時裝界?
Well,yeah!I'm still pursuing that.
對,我還在朝目標前進。
How... exactly are you pursuing that? You know other than sending out resumes like what, two years ago?
你是怎么前進的?兩年前寄寄履歷表嗎?
Well, I'm also sending out.... good thoughts.
我還傳達了…好點子。
If you ask me, as long as you got this job, you've got nothing pushing you to get another one. You need the fear.
如果你問我,只要你還保有這份工作,就沒有找新工作的動機。你需要的是恐懼。
The fear?
恐懼?
He's right, if you quit this job, you then have motivation to go after a job you really want.
他是對的,辭掉這份工作,才有動機追求你心目中理想的工作。
Well then how come you're still at a job that you hate, I mean why don't you quit and get 'the fear'?
你為何還在做你討厭的工作?干嘛不辭職來產(chǎn)生恐懼?
Because, I'm too afraid. I don't know, I mean I would give anything to work for a designer, y'know, or a buyer....
因為我太害怕了 我不知道,我愿意不計一切為設計師或采購人工作。
Oh, I just don't want to be 30 and still work here.
我不想到了30歲還在這里工作。
Yeah,that'd be much worse than being 28,and still working here.
對,要比28歲還在這里工作慘多了。