https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9252/37.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Just promise you'll use protection.
記得要做好保護措施
Protection from what?
保護什么
The sun. You know, sunburn?
皮膚 怕被陽光曬傷
I'm thinking about taking the boat out.
我計劃坐船出海
Uh, talk to Nolan, would you?
記得跟諾蘭說啊
Uh, look, Jack,
是這樣的 杰克
I don't really know how to say this,
我不知道該怎么說
so I'm just gonna say it.
我就開門見山了
Me working here for you
我在這兒的工作
hasn't exactly been working out, has it?
并不很理想 是吧
You mean, 'cause you got drunk on your first shift
你是指 你上班第一天就喝得酩酊大醉
or 'cause I was hitting on your girlfriend?
還是指我追你女朋友的事
All of the above.
都有吧
It's just weird, you know?
感覺有點怪
Well, you'll get no disagreement from me.
這點我贊同
I already tried to fire you once.
我也曾想過把你炒了
Right.
也是
Well, I-look, I don't want to leave you high and dry,
我不想讓你措手不及
so if you want me to work my shift today,
所以 如果你想要我輪今天的班
I'm happy to do it.
我很樂意效勞
No, no. I got it covered.
不 不用了 我能搞定
All right, then. I...
好吧 那...
I guess I'll see you around.
那我們回頭見吧
You bet.
當(dāng)然.
I'll put the sign out.
我會把招工牌放出去。