Alright,we're back with my birthday show,and I missing Jimmy.
我們回來 這是我的生日秀 我找不到Jimmy
And I don't know where he goes or what he's doing during break.
我也不知道他在休息的時候 去哪里了或者在做什么
But he goes away and comes back,Looking different,so.
但他回來的時候 總是有所不同
I don't know what's happening,Jimmy.
我不知道是什么情況 Jimmy
Take minutes to get my dress on but,you look pretty.Thank you.
換衣服花了點時間 看著挺漂亮 謝謝
I'm hoping like you,If there's a cicle of a bridesmaid I wanna be in it.
我希望和你一樣 這里如果有伴娘團的話 我也想加入
Is that why you're doing it.I think we should both be in it.
所以你才穿成這樣 我覺得咱倆都應該加入
Yeah,if you figure it fit,I can barely get in myself.
是嘛 如果你容得下的話 我自己都快穿不進去了
No,I mean the cicle,Oh,I see.I understand.
不是 我是說伴娘團 哦 我明白了
The first guest that makes me so happy,and she has just nominated for Academy Award,
我很高興請到今天的第一位嘉賓 她剛剛被奧斯卡獎提名
For one of my favorite movies,one of our favorite movie,Bridesmaids.Here's why.
因為一部我很喜歡的電影 我們很喜歡的 《最爆伴娘團》 看一下
Be or not Air Marshall John,You wanna get back in that restroom and not rest,
怎么樣空軍長官John 你想回到洗手間而不休息嗎
No,I have to get to my seat.Yeah,you gonna get back on my seat.
不 我要回到座位上 對 你要回到我的座位上
You get it.Yeah,I got it just.What's that?I just get to my seat.
你懂的 是我明白 那是什么 我要會座位
Could you move you led please,I gonna go.Somebody find the souvenir.
你能把腿挪開嗎 我要走 有人找到紀念品了
You feel this EME coming,It's from my undercarriage.Ok.
你感受到了電磁輻射了嗎 那從我的“起落架”發(fā)射出來的 好吧
Please welcome Academy Award nominee Melissa Mccarthy.
歡迎奧斯卡提名得主Melissa Mccarthy