We are back with me and Patrick Harris.And here you are.You wouldn't know it, but this is you on the cover of the Entertainment Weekly.
歡迎回來 這是尼爾·帕特里克·哈里斯 看看 這是你 你們肯定猜不到 但這是你在 "娛樂周刊"的封面上
And you, I assume, this is not Photoshopped,You were painted gold. - I was painted gold.
我覺得這個應該沒PS過 你被涂成了金色 -是的呀
They wanted to do a cool conceit.
這是個非??岬南敕?/p>
They actually had prosthetic all around on either side on this big giant board.
實際上 這個大板子的四周 都被涂成了金色
And I have to sit perfectly still as they painted gold all over my face.
化妝師把我的臉涂成金色時 我要一動不動
And we took that shot.Oh yeah, that's the process of what was it happening.
然后我們才拍了這張照片 是的 這就是這張照片背后的故事
Wow. - And so, it was painful.How long did that take?11 hours.
哇 -是的 拍攝過程很痛苦的 用了多長時間呢 11個小時
No. - No no no.I love you all.Oh! My stars! No, it took a couple of hours to do.
天啊 -天啊 就是這樣 我愛你們 "天哪 明星們啊" 拍攝花了幾個小時
But when I was done it took forever to clean off.
但是拍完后 卸妝費了很大工夫
But now, when I blew my nose, it's worth like 475 dollars.
我擤鼻涕時 會這么想"這可價值475美元哦"
Good to know.So it's benefit.It's very very impressive. - It's weird.That doesn't even look like you.
土豪啊 這也算福利吧 很驚艷 -有點奇怪啦 看上去甚至都不像你
It's crazy.Alright. So we are going to play a game.
有點瘋狂 好的 下面我們玩一個游戲
You are hosting the academy awards,So we thought we'd play a special round of Heads-Up.
你要主持奧斯卡頒獎典禮了 所以我們玩一輪特別版的"我演你猜"游戲
And this is all Oscar nominates or winners or... - okay, okay.
都是些奧斯卡提名者或者獲獎者之類的 -好的