https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9167/38.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Welcome to Sunshine Hotel.
歡迎光臨陽光賓館。
Welcome to our hotel.
歡迎光臨我們賓館。
I'll take care of your luggage.
我來幫您拿行李。
Are these all your bags?
這些是您所有的包嗎?
Is this yours?
這是您的嗎?
Do you have a reservation?
您預訂過房間嗎?
May I have your name, please?
請問您叫什么名字?
Just a minute. I'll check the arrival list.
稍等。我查一查旅客到達名單。
We do have a reservation for you.
戮們的確有您的預訂信息。
Would you like a single or a double room?
您想要單人房還是雙人房?
I need to see your ID card.
我需要看一下您的身份證。
May I see your ID?
我可以看一下您的身份證嗎?
Will you fill out this form?
請您把這張表格填一下,好嗎?
Please follow the bellboy.
請跟著行李員走。
Good afternoon. Are there arty available rooms here this evening?
下午好,今天晚上這兒還有空房間嗎?
To honest, we are almost at full capacity right now. but I will have a look for you. What do youwant, a single room or a double one?
不瞞您說,我們賓館幾乎滿了。不過,我可以幫您看一看。您想要什么樣的房間,單人房,還是雙人房?
I'd like a single room, preferably with a kitchenette.
我要單人房,最好帶一個小廚房。
How long do you plan to stay?
您打算住多久?
For a week or so.
一個星期左右吧。
You can have a room on the second floor.
您可以住二樓的一問房。
What's the rate. please?
請問,房價是多少?
The current rate is $50 per night.
目前的房價是每晚50美元。
What services come with that?
有什么配套服務?
A radio, a color television, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to yourroom every day.
一個收音機,一臺彩色電視機,一部電話,還有一份國際報紙會在每天早上送到您的房間。
That sounds good. All right, I'll take a room for a week.
聽上去不錯。好吧,我要間房,住一個星期。
Will you fill out this form, please?
請您把這張表格填一下,好嗎?
OK.
好的