把信投到那個角上標有外埠的郵箱里。
The zip code is 100096.
郵政編碼是100096。
Let me check the postcode for you.
我?guī)湍橐幌锣]編。
Don't worry. The postman collects the mail 4 times a day.
別擔心。郵遞員每天取4次信。
Mailboxes are emptied several times a day.
郵筒每天要開好幾次呢。
Our business hours are from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
我們的營業(yè)時間是從早上9點到晚上6點。
The first delivery time is 9:30 am.
第一次投遞時間是早上9:30。
There are two mail deliveries one day.
每天投遞兩次。
We have many services for you to choose from.
我們有很多種服務可供您選擇。
Let me explain this service for you.
我來給您解釋一下這項服務。
This service is(not)free of charge.
這項服務是免費(收費)的。
You need to fill out a postal money order first.
您得先填寫一張郵政匯款單。
Please go to window No. 6.
請去6號窗口。
Please go to Counter No.6.
請去6號柜臺。
Please line up.
請排隊。
Next.
下一個。
Can I help you, sir?
先生,需要幫忙嗎?
Yes. I want to send a letter. Can you tell me where the mailbox is?
是的。我想寄一封信。你能告訴我郵箱在哪兒嗎?
Just over there. Where is it to?
就在那兒。您往哪兒寄?
To Shanghai.
我往上海寄。
Drop it in the mailbox marked Out of Town at the corner.
那您就把信投到那個角上標有外埠的郵箱里。
By the way, how long does it take for a parcel to get to France?
順便問一下,寄個包裹到法國要多長時間?
It's hard to say. That depends on what kind of service you choose. You can send it by sea, air,SAL ( Surface Air Lifted ), SURFACE, EMS, etc.
這很難說。這取決于您選擇什么樣的服務項目,您可以以海運、空運、宦運水陸路(水陸空)、水陸路、特快專遞等方式投遞。
I suggest you choose SAL. The cost of SAL is between sea mail and airmail; the shipping timeperiod is also between sea mail and airmail.
我建議您采用空運水陸路方式。這種運輸方式的費用和所需要的時間均介于海運和空運之間。
It takes too long to get to France for sea mails, about 2 months.
若用海運方式郵寄到法國所需要的時間太長了,大概需要兩個月的時間。
Well, thanks. Do you think I can catch the last mail collection today?
好的,謝謝。您覺得我還能趕上今天最后一次收信嗎?
Of course. Mailboxes are emptied several times a day.
當然了。郵筒每天要開好幾次呢。
Thank you. Goodbye.
謝謝你。再見。