影視聽說 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 影視聽說 > 影視原聲 > ?新福爾摩斯(3季全) >  第268篇

《新福爾摩斯》第267期:神秘失蹤的福爾摩斯

所屬教程:?新福爾摩斯(3季全)

瀏覽:

2018年07月30日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9153/fems267.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
I don't know how much sense you'll get out of him.He's drugged up, so he's pretty much babbling.
我想他這會兒不會很清醒.他攝入了很多藥,大多是在胡言亂語
Oh, they won't let you use that in here, you know?
你知道這裡不讓用手機吧
No, I'm not going to use the phone. I just want to take a video.
不,我不打電話,我只想拍段影片
Oh, Jesus!
我的天哪
So, where would he go? - Oh, Christ knows!
那他會去哪裡呢? - 鬼才知道!
Try finding Sherlock in London.
試著在倫敦找夏洛克.
He's got three known bolt-holes.
他有三個已知的避難所.
Parliament Hill, Camden Lock and Dagmar Court.
議會大廈,康頓水門和達格馬庭院
Five known bolt holes.There's the blind greenhouse in Kew Gardens and the leaning tomb in Hampstead Cemetery.
他有五個避難所,在基尤皇家植物園有個不易察覺的溫室,在漢普斯特德公墓有個搖搖欲墜的墳墓
Just the spare bedroom.Well, my bedroom.
就是個空臥室,其實是我的臥室
We agreed he needs the space.
我們都同意他需要個地方休息
Behind the clock face of Big Ben.
在大本鐘鐘面的后面
I think he was probably joking.
我覺得他八成在開玩笑
No, I don't think so.
我可不這麼認為
Leinster Gardens. It's his number one bolt hole. Top, top secret.
倫斯特花園,那是他的第一選擇,絕密
He only knows about it cos he stalked him one night.Followed! - Followed, yeah.
他知道那地方是因為他有天晚上尾隨了他,是跟蹤, - 是的,跟蹤
He knew who shot him.The bullet wound was here, so he was facing whoever it was.
他知道是誰射傷了他,槍傷在前面,所以他知道面對的人是誰
So, why not tell us?Because he's tracking them down himself. - Or protecting them.
那他為什麼不告訴我們,因為他在獨自追蹤那人. - 或是在保護什麼人
Protecting the shooter, why?
保護兇手,為什麼?
Well, protecting someone then. But why would he care?He's Sherlock. Who would he bother protecting?
或者保護別的什麼了,但他為什麼會在意,他是夏洛克,他會費心思保護誰呢?
Call me if you hear anything. Don't hold out on me, John.Call me, OK? - Yeah. Yeah, right.
一有動靜就電話,別瞞著我,約翰.一定要打, - 好
Good night then. - Bye then.
那麼晚安. - 再見.
John, need a cuppa?
約翰,要喝點什麼嗎?
Mrs Hudson, why does sherlock think that I'll be moving back in here?
哈德森太太.夏洛克為什麼認為我會搬回來?
Oh, yes, he's put your chair back again, hasn't he?hat's nice. It looks much better.
啊對,他把你的椅子又放回來了.這很好,看上去好多了.
John, what's wrong? Tell me. John?That's your phone, isn't it?
約翰,怎麼回事,告訴我,約翰.是不是你的電話在響?
It's Sherlock, John. Sherlock.John, you have to answer it!
是夏洛克,約翰,是夏洛克.約翰,你得接這個電話

點擊查看 BBC《新福爾摩斯》全季 更多精彩內容

用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思深圳市金景豪苑英語學習交流群

網站推薦

英語翻譯英語應急口語8000句聽歌學英語英語學習方法

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦