影視聽說 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 影視聽說 > 影視原聲 > ?新福爾摩斯(3季全) >  第152篇

《新福爾摩斯》第151期:天使與惡魔的較量

所屬教程:?新福爾摩斯(3季全)

瀏覽:

2018年06月19日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9153/fems151.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012

Most people knock. But then, you’re not most people, I suppose. Kettle’s just boiled.

一般人會先敲門。不過我想你也不是一般人。水正好開了。
Johann Sebastian would be appalled. May I ? - Please.
巴赫都會震驚的。能坐嗎? - 請。
You know when he was on his deathbed, Bach, he heard his son at the piano playing one of his pieces.
你知道嗎?巴赫臨死前聽見自己的兒子在彈奏他的作品。
The boy stopped before he got to the end.
還沒彈完男孩就不彈了
The dying man jumped out of bed,ran to the piano and finished it.
那個彌留之人就跳下床,跑到鋼琴邊彈完了整首曲子。
Couldn’t cope with an unfinished melody.
無法忍受未完成的樂章。
Neither can you, that’s why you’ve come.
你也是,所以你才過來。
Be honest, you’re a tiny bit pleased.
實話說,你有那么點開心。
What? With the verdict?
你說審判結果么?
With me, back on the streets. Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain.
是我又回來興風作浪了。每個童話故事都要有個老派的壞蛋。
You need me or you’re nothing.
你需要我,否則你屁都不是。
Because we’re just alike, you and I, except you’re boring.
因為我們本來就很像。只是你比我無聊,
You’re on the side of the angels.
因為你站在正義那一方。
You got to the jury, of course.
當然,你控制了陪審團。
I got into the Tower of London, you think I can’t worm my way into 12 hotel rooms?
我都能闖入倫敦塔,12間酒店房間又算什么。
Cable network.
有線網。
Every hotel bedroom has a personalised TV screen.
每個房間都有私人電視屏幕。
And every person has their pressure point. Someone that they want to protect from harm. Easy peasy.
每個人都有自己的弱點,都有自己想保護的人。小菜一碟。
So how are you going to do it? Burn me?
你打算怎么做?毀了我?
That’s the problem, the final problem. Have you worked out what it is yet?
就是這謎題,最后的謎題。你想到最后一案到底是什么了嗎?
What’s the final problem. I did tell you, but did you listen?
我告訴過你,不過你仔細聽了嗎?

 

 

點擊查看 BBC《新福爾摩斯》全季 更多精彩內容

用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思重慶市澤京時代英語學習交流群

網站推薦

英語翻譯英語應急口語8000句聽歌學英語英語學習方法

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦