He's dead. I think he's dead.
他死了 我想他死了
No, I'm sure he's dead.
不 我確定他死了
But how?
他怎么會死呢
We were together and... he's dead.
我們當(dāng)時在一起 他就死了
In your room?
在你房間里嗎
We've got to get him back to his own bed.
我們得把尸體搬回他自己的床上
But how? It's in the bachelor's corridor,miles from my room.
怎么做 他的房間在未婚男子走廊離我的房間太遠了
Well, could we manage him between us?
我們倆能處理這事嗎
He weighs a tonne.
他很重
I can hardly shift him at all.
我給他翻個身都難
We need at least one other.
我們至少還要個幫手
What about Bates?
貝茨怎么樣
He couldn't lift him.
他搬不動的
William can't keep a secret.
威廉藏不住秘密
And Thomas wouldn't try to.
托馬斯肯定不愿意
We've got to do something.
我們必須做點什么
Then who else has as much to lose as you if it ever gets out?
如果這事曝光 除了你誰的損失最大
Not Papa.
不是爸爸
Please don't say Papa.
別說是爸爸
I couldn't bear the way he'd look at me.
我受不了他看我的眼神
No. Not His Lordship.
不 不是老爺