You don't have to worry - she may be President,
請不必擔憂 她是院長
but I am the Patron so you're quite safe with me. Please.
但我是贊助人 不用擔心自己會丟了工作
My mother was right, then. The man's life was saved.
這么說我母親是對的 她先生得救了
Well, I like to think we were both right.
我當時跟您母親的想法一致
But I'm not sure Lady Grantham will be so easily convinced.
只是老伯爵夫人沒那么好說服
Then we must strengthen the argument.
那就據(jù)理力爭
Cousin Isobel wants something to do very well.
Isobel堂嫂想找些事做
Let's make her Chairman of the Board.
就讓她做董事會主席吧
She'd like that, wouldn't she?
她會接受吧
Certainly she would.
當然了
Then my mother will have to listen to her.
我母親將必須聽命于她了
She's been an absolute ruler there for long enough.
她獨斷專權太久了
It's time for some loyal opposition.
需要些逆耳忠言
Well, if you're quite certain, my lord.
您決定便是 閣下
What were you going to say?
你想說什么
Well, at the risk of being impertinent, on your own head be it.
恕我無禮 就靠您撐腰了