Why are they here at all when you're going to undo it?
既然打算撤銷限定繼承 怎么還邀請他們來做客
Your father's not convinced it can be undone.
你父親認為反抗無用
But you'll still try.Granny and I are willing to try.
你還在爭取吧 我和奶奶都在爭取
And Papa is not?
爸爸投降了嗎
We'll bring him round, you'll see.
會說服他的 等著瞧吧
We're trying to find a lawyer who'll take it on.
我們在找愿意擔此重任的律師
So What are they like?
他們?nèi)嗽趺礃?/p>
She's nice enough, but he's very full of himself.
她很和善 但他很自以為是
Why do you say that? Just an impression.
這怎么講 印象而已
Let's go down and you can decide for yourself.
下樓吧 你就能自行判斷了
Hello again.
兩位好
It's a pleasure to meet you at last, Mrs Crawley.
很高興終于見到您了 Crawley夫人
We're delighted to be here.Aren't we, Matthew?
我們也很高興來此 你說呢 Matthew
Delighted. Welcome to Downton.
非常高興 歡迎來到唐頓
Thank you. You've been so kind.What a reception committee!
謝謝 您考慮得很周到 如此隆重的歡迎儀式
Yes. Thank you.
的確 謝謝
This is Carson. We'd all be lost without him.
這位是Carson 唐頓可不能沒有他
Mama, may I present Matthew Crawley and Mrs Crawley?
媽媽 請允許我給您介紹Crawley夫人及其令郎
My mother, Lady Grantham.
那位是我的母親 Grantham夫人
What should we call each other?
我們該怎么稱呼對方
Well, we could always start with Mrs Crawley and Lady Grantham.
除了Grantham夫人和Crawley夫人還能叫什么呢
Come into the drawing room and we can make all the introductions.
隨我來客廳吧 可以在那認識下大家