第一句:The technology we acquire should betruly advanced.
我們要求的技術應該是極其先進的。
A: Do you have any special requirements?
還有什么特殊需求嗎?
B: Yes. We have listed some.
是的。我們列了一些。
A: OK. What are they?
好的。是什么?
B: The technology we acquire should be truly advanced.
我們要求的技術應該是極其先進的。
第二句:And it should be appropriate to China's needs.
應該適合中國的要求。
A: That's our working principle.
這是我們的工作原則。
B: And it should be appropriate to China's needs.
應該適合中國的要求。
A: That's a special one.
這一點很特殊。
其他表達法:
The technology you transfer to us should enable the venture's products to be competitive inthe international market.
你們轉讓的技術應該能夠使賣方的產品在國際市場更有競爭力。
The know-how we import should be directed toward manufacturing products suitable forexport.
我們進口的技術用以指導生產出口產品。
做好進口技術設備的檢驗,是關系到監(jiān)督外商履行合同,維護國家權益,確保設備質量,及時安全投產的重要措施。