871.What’s wrong with you,sir?
先生,您哪里補舒服?
872.What seems to be the trouble to you?How is your appetite?
您有什么疾病嗎?您得胃口怎么樣?
873.Let me examine you,any pain here?Does it hurt you when I press here?
讓我給您檢查一下,這里疼嗎?我壓這時疼嗎?
874.Yes,but only a little.
疼,但只是一點點。
875.I think that a blood test is necessary for you,sir.
先生,我認(rèn)為您需要驗一下血。
876.Let me give you a check-up first.
讓我先給您檢查一下。
877.Breathe deeper,please,cough,now again.
請深呼吸,咳一下,再咳一次。
878.Let me listen to your lungs and heart.
讓我檢查一下您的心臟和肺部。
879.Here is a prescription for some medicine as instructed and don’t smoke,don’t overwork either.
這是開的一些藥,請按時服藥,不要吸煙,不要過度疲勞。
880.I will give you an injection first,you’d better stay in bed.
我先給您打一針,您還是臥床休息為好。