6. Approval & Disapproval 贊成•不贊成
The Most Common Expressions
最常用表達法
1.A:Are you in favor of his opinion?
1.A:你贊成他的意見嗎?
B:I feel that's quite a good idea.
B:我覺得那個主意很好。
2.A:Do you think it's a good idea?
2.A:你看這個主意好嗎?
B:It's a sensible idea, I felt.
B:我覺得它很合理。
3.A:You're in favor of the plan, aren't you?
3.A:你贊成這項計劃,不是嗎?
B:I don't think that's very good.
B:我認為這不太好。
4.A:Do you approve of the new design?
4.A:你贊成這種新設計嗎?
B:I think that's dreadful!
B:我認為那糟糕透了!
5.A:Would you be in favor of my proposition?
5.A:你贊成我的提議嗎?
B:Oh good, I'm very much in favor of your proposal.
B:很好,我非常贊成你的建議。
The Informal Expressions
非正式場合表達法
What an excellent idea!
真是個好主意!
That's just how I see it.
這正是我的看法。
There's something in what you said.
你說的有點道理。
How terrific!
好極了!
That's just my cup of tea.
這正合我意。
The Formal Expressions
正式場合表達法
I entirely approve of that theory.
我完全贊同那種理論。
I would certainly give the policy my backing.
我完全支持這項政策。
I certainly cannot give my support to his viewpoint.
我當然不能贊成他的觀點。
I must say I find it unacceptable.
我得說我覺得這是不能接受的。
Personally, I feel that might be a bit unnecessary.
我個人認為這也許有點不必要。