5.Appointment
5.約會
The Most Common Expressions
最常用表達法
1.A:Could I come to see you this afternoon?
1.A:今天下午我能來見你嗎?
B:Ok, I'll see you then.
B:行,到時見。
2.A:I'd like to see you at ten this morning.
2.A:我想上午十點同你見面。
B:Sorry, I'm not free then.
B:對不起,我那時沒空。
3.A:Will it be convenient if I call on you at seven this evening?
3.A:今晚七點鐘來找你方便嗎?
B:I'm sorry, I'm expecting some visitors this evening.
B:對不起,今晚我有客人來。
4.A:Can you make it tomorrow?
4.A:明天能行嗎?
B:That's fine with me.
B:那對我很合適。
5.A:What time would you like me to come?
5.A:你要我什么時候來?
B:Any time except Monday would be all right.
B:除星期一外隨時都可以。
The Informal Expressions
非正式場合表達法
Will you be free next Friday?
下星期五你有空嗎?
Do you happen to be free this evening?
今天晚上你有空嗎?
Could you make it some other time?
可以約別的時間嗎?
Let it be 4:25 tomorrow afternoon.
就定明天下午四點二十五分吧。
Any time this evening will be OK with me.
今晚什么時間對我都行。
The Formal Expressions
正式場合表達法
May I have an appointment with you this evening?
今晚我可以同您約時間見面嗎?
I wonder whether we could make an arrangement to meet sometime next week.
不知我們能否在下星期某個時間安排見面?
I don't know what time would be most convenient to you?
不知什么時間對您最方便?
Please come whenever it is to your convenience.
只要您覺得方便隨時請過來。
I'd like to change our appointment to Sunday afternoon.
我想把約會的時間改在星期天下午。