Every day we’d take a walk, 我們天天一起散步
and I’d jabber on like a monkey in a tree, 我喋喋不休
and she’d listen about Ping-Ponging and shrimping 她聽我講打乒乓球 和捕蝦的事
and Mama making a trip up to heaven. 還有媽去天國的事
did all the talking. 多半是我講話
enny most of the time was real quiet. 珍妮多半是沉默地聽
How could you do this? 你怎么可以這樣
Sometimes I guess there just aren’t enough rocks. 她大概還是嫌石頭不夠多
never really knew why she came back, 我不知她為何回來但我不在乎
t was like olden times.
We was like peas and carrots again.
Every day, I’d pick pretty flowers 我每天摘美麗的花擺在她房里
and put them in her room for her,
and she gave me the best gift anyone could ever get -她給了我世上最好的禮物 -好,可以睜開眼睛了
n the wide world. -新鞋! -這是專門跑步的鞋
They’re made just for running.
And she even showed me how to dance. 她甚至教我跳舞
#l miss ol’Bammy once again #
#And I think it’s a sin #
# Sweet home Alabama... ##
Well, we was like family, Jenny and me... 我們就像一家人,珍妮和我
and it was the happiest time in my life. 那是我一生最幸福的時刻
You done watching it? 你看完了沒有?
Mm-hmm.
’m going to bed. 我要睡了!
Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁給我嗎?
’d make a good husband, Jenny . 珍妮,我會是好老公
You would, Forrest. 你會的,弗勒斯!
But you won’t marry me. 但是你不會嫁給我
You don’t want to marry me. 你不該娶我這種人
Why don’t you love me,Jenny ? 珍妮,你為什么不愛我?
’m not a smart man, 我雖然不聰明
but I know what love is.
但是我知道什么是愛?
enny-- 珍妮?
Forrest, I do love you. 弗勒斯,我是愛你!