今天的這段對話,在討論約會,
你更喜歡跟哪個朋友相約一起出去玩
來聽今天的講解:
A: Thanks for taking me to the amusement park, Ricky. I had the time of my life.
Ricky,謝謝你帶我來游樂園,我今天玩得很開心。
B: You're more than welcome. I agree, it was a blast.
不用客氣,榮幸之極,我也有同感,這真讓人愉快。
A: It was so much better than my last date with Bill.
這次約會比上次我跟比爾出去好太多了。
B: Why? What happened?
為什么這么說?發(fā)生了什么事情?
A: We went to the Nascar races and he brought along his best friend.
我們去看全國運動汽車競賽協會所舉辦的賽車,他還帶了他最要好的朋友。
B: Two's company; three's a crowd, I guess.
我認為兩人成伴,三人添亂。
A: You said it. It was the date from hell.
沒錯,那次約會真的很糟糕。
B: Hey! There's a party at Steve's house tomorrow night. How about I pick you up at seven o'clock.
嘿!明晚史蒂夫要在他家開派對,我七點去接你好嗎?
A: Sorry, I've already made plans, but I'm free next week.
抱歉,我已經有其他安排,但我下周有空。
B: Cool. A few friends are having a get-together next saturday night. Would you like to come too?
好極了,下周六晚上我與幾個朋友要聚聚,你也想來嗎?
A: I'd love to.
我很樂意。