英語口語 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 英語口語 > 英語對話 >  內容

如何打電話感謝昨天的精心安排和盛情款待

所屬教程:英語對話

瀏覽:

tingliketang

2023年08月11日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/如何打電話感謝昨天的精心安排和盛情款待.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論晚餐,
 
如何打電話感謝昨天的精心安排和盛情款待
 
來聽今天的講解:

 
A: Hello. This is Daniel.
 
你好,我是丹尼爾。
 
B: Hello. This is Michael.
 
你好,我是邁克爾。
 
A: Do you remember me? I'm from Best company.
 
你還記得我嗎?我是來自貝斯特公司。
 
B: Oh, yes.
 
奧,記得。
 
A: The main purpose of my call to you is to thank you for your careful arrangements and hospitality last night. I had a very pleasant evening yesterday.
 
我給你打電話的主要目的就是感謝您昨天的精心安排和盛情款待,我昨天度過了一個很愉快的夜晚。
 
B: Well, I'm glad you had a nice dinner time.
 
很高興你有一段愉快的晚餐,時間
 
A: Yes. But, unfortunately, we didn't have a chance to chat. I mean I couldn't find a chance to talk to you last night when you were hosting so many guests.
 
是的,但遺憾的是我們并沒有機會聊天。昨晚你要招待那么多的客人,我都找不到機會和你聊天了。
 
B: It doesn't matter. We can find another time for coffee and chat.
 
沒關系,我們可以再找時間喝咖啡聊天。
 
A: Okay, I'd love to. But we can go to dinner first, and then go for coffee because I know a Chinese restaurant. It's on me this time.
 
好啊,我很愿意。不過我們可以先去吃飯,然后再去喝咖啡。因為我知道一家很好吃的中國餐廳,這次我請客。
 
B: Well, it's my favorite.
 
哇,我的最愛。
 
A: Yes. I heard you like Chinese food, so I'd like to invite you to try it.
 
是的,我聽說你喜歡中國菜,所以想邀請你品嘗一下。
 
B: Thank you for being so thoughtful.
 
很感謝你這么體貼。
 
A: You're welcome. I also want to take this opportunity to thank you for your advice to me.
 
不客氣,主要我也是想借此機會感謝你曾經給我的建議。
 
B: You remember. I just expressed my thoughts.
 
你竟然還記得,我也只是表達了自己的想法而已。
 
A: Of course. I wouldn't forget the kindness of anyone to me.
 
那當然了,我是不會忘記任何人對我的有好的。
用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思朝陽市麗水花園(燕山路)英語學習交流群

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦